CapCut is a good choice for blur video background due to its user-friendly interface and built-in editing tools. Other than that, it provides easy-to-use tools for applying blur effects. These tools make it convenient for creating professional-looking videos with blurred backgrounds.
How to blur video background in CapCut?
To blur the video backgrounds in CapCut, follow these steps:
- First of all, open your project in CapCut.
- Then, add your video clip to the timeline.
- Duplicate the video layer.
- After that, apply a blur effect to the duplicated layer.
- Then, use the masking tool to create a mask around the subject you want to keep in focus.
- Now you have to adjust the blur intensity and feathering for a natural look.
- Make sure the original video layer is on top of the blurred layer.
- Then, export your edited video with the blur background seamlessly.
Things to consider before blurring video backgrounds with CapCut
Before blurring a video background in CapCut, remember to:
- Always ensure proper lighting and subject-background contrast.
- Select an optimal blur strength and feathering.
- Use a clear and distinct subject for the best outcome.
- Preview the effect to make adjustments.
- Keep the subject well-positioned within the frame.
- Maintain video resolution and quality.