CapCut is a popular mobile application that has been developing mobile devices especially. Also, it comes with a range of useful effects and filters to create and enhance videos for social media and other platforms hassle-freely. However, it can cause lagging sometimes therefore we are here to tell you how to fix CapCut lagging easily.
Cause of CapCut lagging
- Working with large video files or high-resolution content can strain the device’s processing power.
- Running background apps can consume resources, affecting CapCut’s performance.
- Low storage can also impact app performance.
- Slow internet can affect cloud-based features.
- Outdated app versions might not be optimized for newer devices.
- High RAM usage by CapCut or further apps can lead to lag.
- Incompatibility with the device’s OS can cause lag.
How to fix CapCut lagging?
- Lower Export Quality:
- Reduce the export quality settings to alleviate processing demands.
- Close Background Apps:
- Shut down other apps running concurrently to free up device resources.
- Clear Cache:
- Regularly clear CapCut’s cache to prevent lag due to accumulated data.
- Update App:
- Ensure you have the latest version, as updates may include performance optimizations.
- Device Storage:
- Keep sufficient storage space on your device for smoother performance.
- Restart Device:
- Reboot your device to refresh its system resources.
- Trim Timeline:
- Shorten the timeline by removing unnecessary clips to lessen processing load.
- Use Proxy Files:
- Substitute high-res clips with lower-res versions for smoother editing.
- Background Processes:
- Disable background rendering or processing during editing.
- Contact Support:
- Reach out to CapCut’s support for further troubleshooting if lag persists.